Accreditation & Certification
SAFE CONTRACTOR APPROVED
We at Eric’s are very proud to be among the first cleaning contractors in Cumbria to achieve and hold the prestigious ‘SAFEcontractor scheme’ award. We were accredited with our certificate on the 3rd of December 2008. The certificate is audited on an annual basis.
SAFEcontractor is an accreditation scheme that assesses the health and safety competency of contractors and service providers.
In order to be accredited we must undergo a strict, rigorous and thorough audit on our policies and health and safety;
all of our certificates are available to view by clicking on the links below or by request
Eric’s Cleaning recognises that we have to achieve and maintain constantly high levels of health and safety and quality of services. We provide the proper training, tailored for each job and to meet our employee’s individual needs.
We also provide refresher courses so that all of our employees are competent in the job that they do and the equipment they use.
Our training programmes continue throughout the year, to improve our employees skills in the cleaning industry.
Customers can request to see all of our health and safety records.
Employees Training Programme
Our training programme includes;
- Working safely (IOSH Accredited)
- BLA (British Ladder Association) Inspection of ladders and access equipment
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Essentials Accredited
- IPAF MEWP Harness training
- Rope Access Technician – IRATA Level 1 course
- NVQ Level 1 and 2 plant operations (City and Guilds Accredited)
- NVQ Level 1 and 2 cleaning operatives (City and Guilds Accredited)
- NVQ Level 2 High Level Window Cleaning (City and Guilds Accredited)
- PASMA Tower scaffolding course (Accredited)
- Induction training
- Window cleaning using reach and wash system (IOSH Accredited)
- Window cleaning techniques using applicators and squeegees
- Window cleaning safely, using portable ladders (IOSH Accredited)
- Manual handling
- IPAF Operator certificate (Scissor lift and booms ie; cherry pickers)
- Appointed first aiders
- IOSH Managing safely